Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day



Well, first and foremost, Happy Mothers Day to Mum and Grandma too.

My Mum is a pretty tough chick-a-dee, I mean, she's been raising us three kids for years now. That's a feat. I know I've cause the woman alot of stress and bad times but I have millions of great memories with my mumsy. Including every Delta concert we went to and dancing and singing along with Delta all 3 times. The Celine Dion concert, where mum gave up on the 2 seats as they weren't close enough but I rang ticketek back up and got some better ones. At the actual concert we moved down a few rows anyway because many people couldn't go as it had been postponed. That was a great concert. The John Farnham concerts too. The many roadtrips to Sydney and back. Going to all the girly movies, all the drives we did on my L plates. Especially one at night in SWR when we got stuck on a tiny no through road. Dance Eisteddfods. Staying at the Intercontinental Hotel for one night. Going to the Hotel School Interview in a complete suit and neat hair, being rained on and us buying a brush at Intercontinental and fixing me up in the toilets. Getting my Tiffany and Co. necklace. Shopping in Victorias Secrets in Hollywood and San Fran. And even times way way back, like watching ER when Dr. Carter was still on it on Thursday nights. So, Danke Mum für alles, Ich Liebe dich!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment