Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophie



As a sister I have to laugh when I think that sophdog's 16th birthday is on Mothers Day. Just think, when when you have kids and it happens you'll get double presents! Probably not though. Soo this is a post for Sophie. She is a weird child, she even blocked me a facebook. Take me back :( I want to keep judging you through your photo's!

Soph is good in many ways though. Examples: She is easy to train. I was always so proud of her when she ran to the car so quickly after school so we could leave asap. She stopped dawdling pretty quickly let me tell you. She helped me in art with my coke cans. She knows when to avoid me on bad days and days after parties. We went on some pretty cool drives as well. Driving to school with her every morning was fun too as we'd always change the music once we dropped mum off. Sophie is also great because for some reason she took money to school so we'd go to macca's after school. Good child.

She's also pretty brave too sometimes. Like she drank one of my surprise drinks which ended up being milk and tomato sauce. Soph even sometimes would pack my bag for school if I was in a rush. She's also useful to find out what mum is saying about me when she's not talking to me so soph becomes the sneak. Sophie also gave me her ipod :) And I'll never forget the weird stories she use to tell me once I was in bed. I can't wait to go to the Harry Potter sites with her in England this summer! we'll be like two freaks. But till then Happy 16th Sophdog, and good luck with your drivers test! Kill the car and I kill you ;)

2 comments: