Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My New Pet

Since being here I've wanted a pet. Something to look after. A Sookie, a Benji or a Molly. I was extremely close to getting a hamster but then everybody told me not to which annoyed me and I never brought a hamster. But now! I have a pet. He looks after himself, feeds himself and so on, though I only see him about once or twice everyday. I have claimed the squirrel that lives in my street. He's awesome, he can even climb up high walls like a ninja! He eats the nuts and seeds from the tree in the back and front yard and plays in the flowers in next doors yard. I claim him to be cooler than all the squirrels I saw in Yosemite National Park in America.

In other news Steffen and I went out to Velvet, a club in Frankfurt, for the Hotel Staff Party on Monday. It's a party for the staff of the numerous hotels in the Frankfurt area. I got in simply because I was Australian. A feature every Australian should abuse when overseas, your nationality can do a lot for you. It was a fun night but my feet were killing me after not having danced heels since graduation. Next time I'm taking my slippers to wear on scoot on the way home. The highlight of the night though was that they had Midori! Not many places here seem to hold it. But I'm so disappointed to see that the photo we had taken came out a bit blurry, damn photographer. Maybe next month and if it's better than this one I'll post it.
Bis Bald

No comments:

Post a Comment