Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bicycle love

Last Monday I bought a new city bike since Marco had to take his bike back. Sadly when we got it home the brakes would make such a loud noise that I didn't want to ride it. Now steffen has fixed the noise on the bike and I absolutely love it! It's got a basket, a light and a little back part where I can sit and eat ice cream when Steffen drives and eats his ice cream. The basket, as we discovered yesterday, is perfect for holding pizzas as they just fit in the handle so they stay secure as we ride down to the river for a picnic. My obsession with bikes has also lead me to suggesting to my cousin that we ride bikes during our stay in Amsterdam this summer. Very exciting plans happening! Can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. The description of your weekend that you left on my blog sounded so perfect. Getting around on bikes sounds like a dreamy (and healthy) way to get around on vacation :)

    ReplyDelete