Monday, July 19, 2010

London pictures

So I'm home for another three days until I leave for Denmark. Life's so demanding. No, I'm loving every minute of it. The trip with mum and soph went fantastic and I have so much to tell I just don't know where to start. Since I've already written about London I'm just going to put up the pics and then blog about the next places as usual. Not sure how long it'll take but I can't wait to show you all!



Changing of the Queens Guards. We sat forever watching this thing and the only good part was the finale. Weirdly enough they played songs like 'somewhere over the rainbow'. How manly....
This policeman also had heaps of fun on the day. Blew his whistle at so many people for sitting on the rails on the steps we were on. Or for being or leaning on a statue. Was amusing to watch when the guards got boring.


This is Westminster Abbey. Lots of dead people basically but was still quite interesting, besides the prayer that was said every hour.

Platform 9 3/4. Well this was a bit of a disappointment. It want even between platforms 9 and 10. It was near platform 6 or something and in an archway hidden from everything.
Peter Pan at Hyde Park. Coldplay were playing here as well when we walked through.


St Paul's Cathedral.

Inside the London Eye. Before we went on this we got to watch a 4D preview movie thing and it was so amazing. It was mainly just a promotion kind of thing but it really struck me. If you do the Eye make sure you see the movie part too.

And here it is. My wonderful video of Prince Charles...

Did you see him? Sadly my paparazzi skills aren't up to scratch but I do not joke. Prince Charles was in that car.

No comments:

Post a Comment